With great regret, the Committee has decided to cancel both the Molesey Veteran Head and the Molesey Junior Head which were to take place on February 13th, due to the Covid situation.
Our next event will be Molesey Regatta on July 17th and 18th – please put this into your diary – we will make sure that it is a good weekend.
Just to let everyone know that we have started to plan the 2021 event, and intend to run it if we possible can.
The website at the moment largely reflects 2020, although one or two changes have been made.
It is likely that we will not be able to accept as many entries, and that there will be little if any entertainment – so probably just ‘ROW and GO’ – but there will be racing.
February 13th is the date – Juniors in the morning, Masters in the afternoon.